|Jul 26, 2012, 09:13 AM||#1|
Microsoft IntelliPoint PrefPane
Since installing Mountain Lion the Microsoft IntelliPoint mouse control settings are not active on boot, you have to open up the PrefPane to activate them again.
How can I get Windows like mouse movements. I've tried the terminal hack (defaults write .GlobalPreferences com.apple.mouse.scaling -1) which doesn't behave correctly.
What can I use now?
|Aug 5, 2012, 07:45 PM||#2|
If not this, then search killmouseaccel
MacBook Pro late 2012, 15.4" Hi-res Anti-glare
2.6 Ghz, 8 GB RAM, 750GB 7200rpm HD & 128GB OCZ Vertex 4
|Nov 18, 2012, 11:20 AM||#3|
2. Navigate to: /Library/PreferencePanes/.
3. Right click on "Microsoft Mouse.prefpane".
4. Select Show Contents.
5. Navigate through Contents > Resources.
6. Leave the above open, and now open System Preferences.
7. Select Users & Groups.
8. Click on your user, and click Login Items.
9. Go back to your Finder window, select the file "MicrosoftMouseHelper", and drag this into the login items area on the right-hand side of the login items page (in the System Preferences window).
10. Intellipoint settings should now be loaded at login, overriding the default OS X settings for pointer speed, scrolling, and buttons.
PS: thx Tim
Awesome Site Templates & Wordpress themes
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Microsoft Mouse not recognized on Intellipoint - Mavericks||rafikir||Mac Peripherals||3||Jan 20, 2014 11:21 AM|
|Custom system keyboard shortcuts, without prefpane||canhaz||OS X||3||Oct 24, 2013 01:28 PM|
|Launch IntelliPoint Software Upon Login||innerdude||Mac Peripherals||1||May 1, 2013 08:06 AM|
|One of my prefPane is missing... please help!||Larouche||OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion||3||Nov 12, 2012 12:24 PM|
|QuarkXpress 9 Prefpane||Dr. McKay||Design and Graphics||4||Jun 27, 2012 10:58 AM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:56 AM.