Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sissified84

macrumors member
Original poster
May 11, 2009
To preface: I know that the newly supported Airplay mirroring from iMac/MBP to AppleTV is only supported on newer models... This is not my problem - although I am very disappointed with that too.

My problem is that up until my install of Mountain Lion, I have watched movies, streamed music, etc. from iTunes to my ATV3. Now it is broken. iTunes and ATV3 are talking with each other since my Mountain Lion installation...

Any thoughts or ideas?

Sometimes it starts, but then stops, and says it can't connect. :?

Thank you!

iOrbit

macrumors 6502a
Mar 8, 2012
To preface: I know that the newly supported Airplay mirroring from iMac/MBP to AppleTV is only supported on newer models... This is not my problem - although I am very disappointed with that too.

My problem is that up until my install of Mountain Lion, I have watched movies, streamed music, etc. from iTunes to my ATV3. Now it is broken. iTunes and ATV3 are talking with each other since my Mountain Lion installation...

Any thoughts or ideas?

Sometimes it starts, but then stops, and says it can't connect. :?

Thank you!

mine has been affected slightly, but still works most of the time. but their is definitely a surprising amount of bugs on what is one of their major features.

im on a late 2011 15 inch MacBook Pro with Apple TV 3

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.