Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Old Jul 27, 2012, 12:18 PM   #1
ivnj
macrumors 6502a

Downloading problems??

Just got my code and am so excited. Its downloading now. But how long does the mountain take to fill up with lions?? My download is going very slow. And then I accidently paused it and restarted it 2 seconds later. Went back to the beginning. But I just started so no big deal. I'm going out now but I hope it doesn't take hours to download. And all I see is the greyed out lion icon in my launchpad with the slider at the bottom. No mention of how many megabytes left or done so dar. How do I know how much is done so far or left??

Thanks.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion