Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

skitzogreg

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 31, 2007
Arkansas
I can't seem to search for what I'm looking for. I'm done downloading the client, but I'm not ready to install just yet. Where is the .dmg or install package located so I can back it up?

----------

Disregard; I didn't think it would be as obvious as the Applications folder. We all have those days.

kodeman53

macrumors 65816
May 4, 2012
I can't seem to search for what I'm looking for. I'm done downloading the client, but I'm not ready to install just yet. Where is the .dmg or install package located so I can back it up?

----------

Disregard; I didn't think it would be as obvious as the Applications folder. We all have those days.
For others, the download progress bar appears under the Launchpad and the Applications folder.

eternalife

macrumors regular
Jul 21, 2011

Ha - I had the same issue! I wanted to create a USB image before installing so I went looking for it and couldn't find it. I guess in all the excitement my brain stopped working.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.