Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Old Jul 27, 2012, 05:26 PM   #1
BadboyHouse
macrumors regular

Is it impossible at the minute to link messages on Lion to mobile number?

I think Messages is a great app, but as it logs in on Lion using my Apple ID rather than my mobile number, conversations started on Messages don't sync to my iPhone.

I don't want to start using my Apple ID for messages on my iPhone, plus if I did loads of people have my mobile number and will reply to that number anyway.

Presumably, if we can't use of mobile number's with Messages on Lion right now, this will surely be a feature that comes soon?
BadboyHouse is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search