Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Old Jul 27, 2012, 09:12 PM   #1
stunnagord
macrumors newbie

AC3 8192 audio error

Hey guys,

I just d/l the new mountain lion OS and I was testing everything out but noticed my audio on divx videos is not working anymore and I have this error code now.

I downloaded a program called perian before and it worked, but it doesnt work with the ML for some reason.

I downloaded VLC player and it works but it doesn't work well with Airplay when I try to play a movie, the audio gets stuck on my MAC and doesn't go to the TV.

Any suggestions? I'm a new mac user so maybe everyone is using a something I'm unaware of.... PLEASE HELP!
stunnagord is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion