Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Old Jul 27, 2012, 09:57 PM   #1
themir
macrumors newbie

Exclamation iCloud Apps on Mac issues after Mountain Lion

I've been unsuccessfully running MountainLion the last two days. I had run recover disk yesterday and was told to format and reinstall OS. I just reinstalled the OS and tried to back up my data, because I never had setup time machine (please, dont remind me of the obvious). I ran recover disk again today and it said the issues were resolved. Now if i try to load calendar, I get updating calendar until an alert for run out of memory appears, at which point i can just unplug the power to restart. Mail, basically doesnt load. Same with contacts. Going into settings to sign out of iCloud results in the same memory full error, force quit some app but its frozen so unplug the power to restart is the only solution. I have some data I still need to back up but am just considering giving it up to format and re install. I really hope Apple doesnt have a fix or update in the works because my urgency to reinstall from scratch will cost me my data.
Any one else having iCloud apps on Mac issues? Suggestions?
themir is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Tags
freezing, icloud, memory management, mountain lion