Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

K4LK

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 18, 2009
Sorry to start yet another thread, but after reading some negative comments, I decided to chime in. I have upgraded my 2011 MBP and MBA. The MBP reported a couple of incompatible extensions but no other problems. No problems on the MBA. I am having fun checking out all the new features and launching all the apps. Both computers are running great. Noticeable improvement in speed, feel, fun. Best 20 bucks I ever spent. :D

east85

macrumors 65816
Jun 24, 2010
Sorry to start yet another thread, but after reading some negative comments, I decided to chime in. I have upgraded my 2011 MBP and MBA. The MBP reported a couple of incompatible extensions but no other problems. No problems on the MBA. I am having fun checking out all the new features and launching all the apps. Both computers are running great. Noticeable improvement in speed, feel, fun. Best 20 bucks I ever spent. :D

I agree, this operating system has been pretty solid on my MacBook (listed in the signature). I will admit though it was a bit more buggy upgrading from Lion, but I reversed that decision and went with a clean install and everything is lightning fast ATM. I love the new features as well and find myself using them quite often.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.