Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ascender

macrumors 601
Original poster
Dec 8, 2005
At the moment when my Mac Mini goes to sleep, none of the ATVs can see the shared iTunes files. Just wondering what settings I need to configure in Energy Saver so that it doesn't do this?

Thanks.

ascender

macrumors 601
Original poster
Dec 8, 2005
Thanks Steve. That's what was confusing me though, wake-on-demand has been enabled already and I'm using all Apple hardware on the network. THis was all working under Lion so I'm trying to figure out why its stopped....

Steppy

macrumors member
Nov 21, 2011
Southampton, UK
Thanks Steve. That's what was confusing me though, wake-on-demand has been enabled already and I'm using all Apple hardware on the network. THis was all working under Lion so I'm trying to figure out why its stopped....

Maybe the same reason why my iMac now goes to sleep even when its downloading which it never used to under Lion :mad: :confused:

claimed4all

macrumors 6502
Sep 26, 2008
I see that Mountain Lion messed up my sleep settings on my iMac. Apple TVs and LogMeIn does not work if my iMac goes to sleep. So for now I have just disabled sleep.

ascender

macrumors 601
Original poster
Dec 8, 2005
No joy, sometimes it won't wake at all from sleep even when using the mouse and keyboard so I just need to power the thing off.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.