|Jul 29, 2012, 04:10 PM||#1|
Install seems to work, after reboot just get a white screen
I am trying to install Mountain Lion and an external FireWire drive. I have 2 hard drives in a a OWC Mercury Elite enclosure. One has my TM backup, the other one is blank (at the start of the process).
1) I've downloaded Mountain Lion
2) Run the installer. This takes about 3 mins
3) System reboots and I select the external drive to do a recovery install of Mountain Line (this is the option the installer gives)
4) Installer runs for around 20 mins
5) System reboots to a blank white screen
6) If I power off and power on the system reboots to a black screen
7) If I power off and power on with the Option key held down I have the option of booting Lion or the Lion recovery disk.
8) Once I boot the Lion there looks to be an install of Mountain Lion on the external drive, but no way to boot to it.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:01 PM.