Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

agallowa

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2010
Citrus Heights, CA
You have many options when looking for a quality bumper for your iPhone 4. You can choose from plastic, rubber, aluminum and even wood when trying to find just the right one for you. SGP always seems to be heads and shoulders above other companies when it comes to the bumper case and their newest release follows suit fairly well.

The Mix & Match Case is just that its a two piece mix and match case that has a nearly unlimited variety of color options. The case comes as a part a and a part b. and upon purchasing the bumper you choose from a good variety of colors which best suits you. When buying the case you get a top and bottom piece and you have the option of buying each piece individually after that in whatever color you choose.

Each piece has a very simple yet effective design that holds very well. The Bumper is made of a polycarbonate plastic that while isn't the most durable material it is still strong enough to withstand your normal abuse. The pieces fasten together with a male and female latch that hold together very well once snapped together.

The overall look of the case when all together is really outstanding. If your a fan of the bumper design your definitely going to love the look and feel of this case. While most bumpers out there offer the same simple look none of them are as slim as the Linear Ex. I have yet to find a bumper that has as slim of a profile than this bumper which is a huge bonus making it extremely easy to take in and out of your pocket and hold in the hand. The iPhone nearly feels as if there is no case on when using the Mix & Match.

All of the ports and buttons are extremely easy to access all the way around the phone. The case also features covered volume buttons and lock button up top. These covers actually enhanced the feeling of the phone and made locking and adjusting the volume very easy all while keeping them protected by the case.

The main draw of this case is the amount of options you have with the wide catalog of colors to choose from. The two piece case is very affordable and the additional colored pieces are extremely cheap as well. The possibilities are endless with the amount of color combos you can come up with to really make your iPhone stand out from the crowd.

This is a great case for anyone out there on a budget looking for a slim and sleek bumper case that will still look and perform well. A+ on the color options as well making this a good choice for either a guy or girl. Go check out all of the different colors Spigen has available on their site and trust me it will be hard to choose just one.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 134
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 86
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    329 KB · Views: 93
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 94
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 93

agallowa

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2010
Citrus Heights, CA

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 67
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 82
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    415.8 KB · Views: 68
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    389.3 KB · Views: 73
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 64

agallowa

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2010
Citrus Heights, CA

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 64
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 61
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 72
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 60

OctoChicken

macrumors regular
Mar 24, 2012
Nice review. I bought this case during the July 4th deal and I really love it. I use something slightly more protective for when I'm out and more likely to drop my phone, but for home, this is the one to beat. It feels great in the hand and looks sleek. I bought the Lime/Yellow combo but am jonesing for others...

LittleGwen

macrumors 6502
Jul 25, 2012
USA
Thanks for the review. I love the fact that you can do so many different color combos. But I wonder how it'll stand up to the phone being dropped. Would the two sides come apart? Anyone have any experience?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.