Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Diting

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 30, 2012
xCloud is an app for wireless file transfer, which rapidly sends all your photos, docs, and videos to your PC without data line anywhere and anytime you want .
You can directly transfer files via WiFi from iPhone、iPod touch and iPad to your PC without neither data lines & flash drives,nor logging in to iTunes.

Features:
Snap a photo,xCloud will send it to your PC right away,namely it will instantly send photos to your PC by one click right after you take a photo!
·Rapid Transfer Speed ——High-speed file transfer between your iPhone and your PC over a WiFi connection.
·Background Transfers —— Even if Home Button is pressed,it can still continue transferring!
·Automatic Photo Backup ——Automatically save photos stored on your iPhone to your PC.

NOTE:

Please download xCloud mobile version at

App Store - xCloud

and xCloud PC version at

My PC,My Cloud

Thank you all in advance and all kinds of reviews (good & bad) welcome!

You can also visit our Facebook Page:
Diting Technology Co.,Ltd. | Facebook

Our Twitter Account is:
Diting Tech Co.,Ltd.

1111d1342419451-xcloud-let-me-introduce-app-you-guys-all-types-reviews-welcome-app1_en.jpg

1112d1342419527-xcloud-let-me-introduce-app-you-guys-all-types-reviews-welcome-app2_en.jpg

1113d1342419592-xcloud-let-me-introduce-app-you-guys-all-types-reviews-welcome-app3_en.jpg

1114d1342419645-xcloud-let-me-introduce-app-you-guys-all-types-reviews-welcome-app4_en.jpg

Diting

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 30, 2012
Please stay tuned for our next version which will improve its UI with colorful batches and more focus on User Experience:)

Diting

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 30, 2012
does this work similar to wifi direct?
Hon,they are different technologies,our app is to transfer files between your phone and PC through wi-fi and Internet(next version) regardless of how it gets to wifi & Internet~
:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.