Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iamsteelio

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 18, 2008
I have recently signed up for Netflix via iTunes billing and everything is working fine. However I have a second Apple TV and I am unsure how to sign in. I signed up for Hulu+ via iTunes billing and it had an option to restore my subscription on my second device. Any others have the same setup that can provide some help?

heisenberg123

macrumors 603
Oct 31, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
I have recently signed up for Netflix via iTunes billing and everything is working fine. However I have a second Apple TV and I am unsure how to sign in. I signed up for Hulu+ via iTunes billing and it had an option to restore my subscription on my second device. Any others have the same setup that can provide some help?

go to the netflix site to complete the signup process doing it from the ATV is like a simple signup that only works on that device it doesnt create a true netflix username and passord

so use your apple id as your netflix user name and hit forgot password and it should send you the link to make your netflix username and password so you can sign in to other devices

iamsteelio

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 18, 2008
Thank you, I was hoping it would be as integrated as Hulu+ but I appreciate the information.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.