Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sideonecincy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 29, 2003
Weekly Photo Contest - August 2 - August 9 (Theme: Baseball)

Subject: Baseball

Rules:

1. You may only submit one photo per contest.

2. Please do not comment on photos until after the judging has taken place.

3. The contest runs for exactly one week, starting NOW! (see time/date stamp at the start of this thread)

4. At the end of the week, The Judge (last week's Winner) will choose a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place photo, providing as much feedback as possible. (Judge has 24 hours to make decision)

5. The 1st place Winner will start a new thread with the topic/theme of their choice, and act as the Judge for that contest. (Winner has 48 hours to create new theme)

rusty2192

macrumors 6502a
Oct 15, 2008
Kentucky
The Big Red Machine

16907451_fvQpXv
[/url][/IMG]

JDDavis

macrumors 65816
Jan 16, 2009
Dropping her back elbow and shoulder but not bad for a 4yr old.

p28799814-5.jpg

Sideonecincy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 29, 2003
It's past midnight in the midwest and I'm finishing this night while watching the Reds blow a lead against the Cubs.

rusty2192: Ah a Reds fan. I love the dof and the framing. Big Red Machine, what a team that was.

deep diver: nice capture and timing. You caught it right before he is about to hit a homer.

cableguy619: Nice team photo. Team photos of kids are great cause they are just there to have fun and play the sport. Seems like they are looking into the sun.

mousemd: Great capture. I'm assuming its a hit since the catcher doesn't seem to be catching the ball. I would possibly crop a bit to get rid of the arm on the right side.

JDDavis: Future all star...I think we've all done this of throwing the ball then trying to grab a few frames

tmagman: Great shot of the stadium and people watching the game. I love seeing stadiums this crowded.

Eolian: Another great shot of a stadium. Nice blue skies, baseball and a chance to watch the future of the game.

orangeillini14: To me this is what a huge part of baseball is, the memories and the father/son tradition. Nice picture to incorporate the images related to baseball.

3rd: orangeillini14
2nd: rusty2192
1st: tmagman

deep diver

macrumors 68030
Jan 17, 2008
Philadelphia.
According to the rules, tmagman had 48 hours to post a new theme. I have PMed him. If he does not post the new theme by tomorrow, then the honors fall to rusty2192. I have also PMed rusty2192.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.