Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

andy8

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 6, 2009
I am unable to codesign my applications on Mountain Lion as I used to do on Lion OSX. My Gatekeeper is set to allow applications from 'anywhere' so that couldn't be the issue.

I always create certificates on Keychain Access.

Anyone has a solution for this issue or face similar problems ?

hellion850

macrumors newbie
Aug 2, 2012
Facing the same exact issue and looking for a way to resolve this. Still searching around to find answers.

hellion850

macrumors newbie
Aug 2, 2012
Found this, downloading it now but it makes sense as to why its not working

"I had this issue when I was trying to codesign from the terminal. I had just installed Xcode 4.4 after uninstalling Xcode 3.0. Took a look at the Downloads in Xcode preferences and noticed that the Command Line Tools had not been installed. My issue was fixed after I installed this. I'm guessing the problem is more complex given the solutions here, but this might be something that future users want to check before they have to start diving deeper."

andy8

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 6, 2009
Found this, downloading it now but it makes sense as to why its not working

"I had this issue when I was trying to codesign from the terminal. I had just installed Xcode 4.4 after uninstalling Xcode 3.0. Took a look at the Downloads in Xcode preferences and noticed that the Command Line Tools had not been installed. My issue was fixed after I installed this. I'm guessing the problem is more complex given the solutions here, but this might be something that future users want to check before they have to start diving deeper."

Hi Hellion,

You are wonderful. My codesign works now ! :)
Thank you very much.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.