Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Old Aug 2, 2012, 11:07 PM   #1
Arkanok
macrumors 6502a

AirPlay (audio) worked on lion, not ML

I seem to be having an issue with airplay on my MacBook Pro. Before I installed Mountain lion, I was able to stream music from iTunes to my airport express with a set of speakers hooked up to it. After Mountain lion however, it plays for about three seconds and then the audio cuts but the song keeps playing.

Is anybody else having this problem? If so, is there a fix or is this just some bug that I have to wait for Apple to correct?

UPDATE:
It seems to work when I click the airplay icon within iTunes while browsing music, but when I go to the system settings and select airplay as my speaker output, that's when it cuts out after about three seconds of play. I assume this means that my MacBook Pro can't support AirPlay audio system wide, correct?
Arkanok is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion