Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > PowerPC Macs

Old Aug 3, 2005, 04:38 PM   #1
AlBDamned
macrumors 68030

Tucano Cobra 15" Powerbook Bag

Has anyone had any experience with one of these? They seem excellent for the money and probably amongst the best looking Laptop bags.
AlBDamned is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3, 2005, 04:49 PM   #2
Champale
macrumors member

Sleeve

I don't own one of their bags but I have one of their sleeves for my 15" pb and it's my favorite. I also own a Tumi sleeve plus a Booq Vyper sleeve and the Tucano's quality is quite impressive. I can only imagine the bag's pretty good as well.

Good luck on your decision!
Champale is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3, 2005, 04:56 PM   #3
AlBDamned
macrumors 68030

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champale
I don't own one of their bags but I have one of their sleeves for my 15" pb and it's my favorite. I also own a Tumi sleeve plus a Booq Vyper sleeve and the Tucano's quality is quite impressive. I can only imagine the bag's pretty good as well.

Good luck on your decision!
That's cool. All the other bags I've seen are just your stereotypical 'laptop bag' but these ones could pass as normal, i.e, unlikely to attract muggers!

A skin would be cool, even to go with the bag, but they're almost the same money. Using a reasonably padded portfolio case as a second safety guard at the moment, but you can still hear it 'clunk' if it gets near anything solid. I think some padding is necessary.
AlBDamned is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > PowerPC Macs