Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AlBDamned

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Mar 14, 2005
Has anyone had any experience with one of these? They seem excellent for the money and probably amongst the best looking Laptop bags.

Champale

macrumors member
Jul 23, 2004
Chicago, USA
Sleeve

I don't own one of their bags but I have one of their sleeves for my 15" pb and it's my favorite. I also own a Tumi sleeve plus a Booq Vyper sleeve and the Tucano's quality is quite impressive. I can only imagine the bag's pretty good as well.

Good luck on your decision!

AlBDamned

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Mar 14, 2005
Champale said:
I don't own one of their bags but I have one of their sleeves for my 15" pb and it's my favorite. I also own a Tumi sleeve plus a Booq Vyper sleeve and the Tucano's quality is quite impressive. I can only imagine the bag's pretty good as well.

Good luck on your decision!

That's cool. All the other bags I've seen are just your stereotypical 'laptop bag' but these ones could pass as normal, i.e, unlikely to attract muggers!

A skin would be cool, even to go with the bag, but they're almost the same money. Using a reasonably padded portfolio case as a second safety guard at the moment, but you can still hear it 'clunk' if it gets near anything solid. I think some padding is necessary.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.