Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Old Aug 3, 2012, 10:25 PM   #1
Prof.
macrumors 601

Mountain Lion and Facebook: Mouse Clicks Become Sporadically Unresponsive?

Has anyone noticed this? I have a 2012 MBP running ML and sometimes when I'm on facebook, the website becomes unresponsive to mouse clicks. Examples include: unable to click a picture to view larger size, click external links, like people's content, etc. This phenomenon only occurs on FB, so I don't think it's a hardware problem.
Old Aug 9, 2012, 08:06 AM   #2
Bodycalming
macrumors member

Angry

Not quite the same but I do have big problems with FaceBook since a clean install of Mountain Lion on my iMac. (1) Open a photograph, the screen goes nuts when I pass the mouse over the photograph. (2) Most times FaceBook opens very slow, sometimes does not open. (3) FaceBook screen goes white with no content. I have remove tasks running in the background QuickSilver, Do Not Track Plus, Clamxav and FreeMemory Pro nothing I can think of has changed the way FaceBook responds.
iPhone 5[S] Gold 64Gb.
Bodycalming is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2012, 09:44 PM   #3
MikeeW
macrumors newbie

Not sure that this is ML related, but I have had similar clicks issues. In particular, with Safari. I need to click several times to get it to respond. Once it is "active", the clicks work OK.
MikeeW is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2012, 10:32 PM   #4
mmomega
macrumors Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodycalming View Post
Not quite the same but I do have big problems with FaceBook since a clean install of Mountain Lion on my iMac. (1) Open a photograph, the screen goes nuts when I pass the mouse over the photograph. (2) Most times FaceBook opens very slow, sometimes does not open. (3) FaceBook screen goes white with no content. I have remove tasks running in the background QuickSilver, Do Not Track Plus, Clamxav and FreeMemory Pro nothing I can think of has changed the way FaceBook responds.
Same when looking at Facebook photos "full screened" the whole area around the pic flashes but only while the mouse moves.

Other than that everything else works great, my wife is on there daily I would have heard of other problems :P
3x AEBS 802.11ac, JetStream Gigabit, 5x AppleTV
mmomega is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion