Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Old Aug 5, 2012, 11:26 AM   #1
jadot
macrumors regular

Screen sharing bug (mountain lion)

Simple:

I usually connect to my main iMac in another part of the house over the network using screen sharing on MBP for portability.

Everything fine until a few days ago, now it just hangs when accessed by the finder sidebar.

I haven't changed any settings. None.

The coincidence is that this has more or less happened at the same time as the MobileMe switch off, but I signed out of that ages ago, and there's not a mobile ME sign out option in system preferences anyway.
Besides, I was never connecting via Back to My Mac anyway - just through the finder....

What gives?

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion