Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Old Aug 5, 2012, 05:20 PM   #1
Risco
macrumors 65816

Talking Just done a clean install of ML - Big Difference

I just did a clean install, never done it before as a new Mac user. I have to say it made a huge difference. It is a brand new machine, they downloaded in store for me. Anyway, everything is much nippier, especially iPhoto and Safari 6. Also expose and mission control seem much smoother. Before hand, I was getting a little stutter on everything, the clean install fixed this.

Only issue I have, is that there was something set up when in the store that does not seem to happen now. Basically when I was using Safari, it kept offering to allow this site to use my information, always never etc. Not the autofill that comes up, but something else. Any idea what it was?
Risco is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion