Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Old Aug 5, 2012, 09:40 PM   #1
vannhoem
macrumors newbie

"Pan" icon of Preview App disappears?

Any one get the issue. It seems to be a missing function of Preview app???
vannhoem is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2012, 04:52 AM   #2
bizdata
macrumors newbie

Yes, it is. Frustrating really. Which is why I've got Lion's Preview 5.2.2 back. Here's the how-to.
(Thanks fheusel!)
bizdata is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2012, 11:02 PM   #3
vannhoem
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizdata View Post
Yes, it is. Frustrating really. Which is why I've got Lion's Preview 5.2.2 back. Here's the how-to.
(Thanks fheusel!)
Thank you for your tip.
vannhoem is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6, 2013, 05:31 PM   #4
studoc
macrumors newbie

Preview functionality

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizdata View Post
(Thanks fheusel!)
Hi, I too need to get functionality back into Preview, hopefully by running the earlier version..
Of course by following the link in the previous thread I can get a copy of Preview 5.2.2, which apple won't run..

Looking through the tips: Don't know what info.plist is exactly, it seems to appear several times on my computer. Also don't completely understand where the "codesign" thingy is applied, or where, "Bundle version=719.25" lives...

I hope it's a simple process, but does anyone have a blow by blow description of getting the earlier version of preview up and running...?

Such a shame that apple hammered preview in this way.....

cheers,

Stu.
studoc is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion