Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Old Aug 9, 2012, 10:21 AM   #1
aliensporebomb
macrumors 65816

Send a message via AIM to aliensporebomb Send a message via Yahoo to aliensporebomb Send a message via Skype™ to aliensporebomb
Exclamation After a solid week of mountain lion I've only found two quirks:

-itunes is set to share its library on my local subnet but other computers don't see it despite this working under Lion.

-my screen on my corei7 imac is set to go dark after 5 minutes of inactivity no matter what apps are running just to save the screen.

I've found the screen randomly lights up and stays lit for hours if you don't try blanking it again. It still might light up in an unwanted fashion.

Other than that, the OS seems very solid, very quick. I'm liking it except for those quirks.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion