Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Nov 28, 2012, 09:17 AM   #1
RollTide1017
macrumors regular

Apple TV not displaying album art from iTunes Match?

Was all showing up just fine a few days ago and now every album has the generic music note icon. All the artwork shows up just fine on my iPhone 4s and my 3 computers with iTunes Match enabled and on my iPad. Went to listen to some music on my Apple TV and all the artwork is gone. I tried turning iTunes Match off - restart ATV - turn iTunes Match back on and it still never loads the artwork. Music still plays fine, just the art never loads.

Ever since the 6.0 update the artwork has taken longer to show up but, it would eventually show up... now it never does. Artwork shows up when using home sharing, it's just when using Match on my ATV. Don't know what else to try but this is going to annoy me only seeing that stupid music note icon.
RollTide1017 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2013, 05:44 PM   #2
RobNYC
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollTide1017 View Post
Was all showing up just fine a few days ago and now every album has the generic music note icon. All the artwork shows up just fine on my iPhone 4s and my 3 computers with iTunes Match enabled and on my iPad. Went to listen to some music on my Apple TV and all the artwork is gone. I tried turning iTunes Match off - restart ATV - turn iTunes Match back on and it still never loads the artwork. Music still plays fine, just the art never loads.

Ever since the 6.0 update the artwork has taken longer to show up but, it would eventually show up... now it never does. Artwork shows up when using home sharing, it's just when using Match on my ATV. Don't know what else to try but this is going to annoy me only seeing that stupid music note icon.

I'm having this problem too. Nothing is showing up now.
RobNYC is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2013, 09:09 PM   #3
HazyCloud
macrumors 68030

Yeah, if I would have searched better I would have posted my issue here. I'm having the same problem. None of my artwork is showing for Match.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1523380

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater