Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pgwalsh

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 21, 2002
New Zealand
TRAKTOR DJ Studio 2.0The New Face Of DJ-Mixing Professional DJ Software Now available for PC, Mac OS 9.2, and Mac OS X. TRAKTOR DJ Studio 2.0 is the most powerful and versatile software solution for professional DJ mixing, live remixing and mix recording using tracks in MP3, WAV, AIFF, and Audio CD* format.

http://www.nativeinstruments.de/index.php?traktor2_us
:D

BenderBot1138

macrumors 6502
Oct 28, 2002
Politically Correct Demos only for Traktor

Yea, but why is that the folks there don't make a Mac Demo available? Am I missing something, or is nearly the whole music industry using Apple.

I mean for sure, if you want to make software for PC users to listen to their tunes at home... aok, but what about their real target market... who generally use Apple products. C'mon... throw us a fricken bone (sorry Dr. Evil ... couldn't resist).

:rolleyes:

pgwalsh

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 21, 2002
New Zealand
A demo would be nice and they do have demo's for some other products, but I don't know if they are OS X demo's. They'll probably come out with a demo in a few weeks to a month.

springscansing

macrumors 6502a
Oct 13, 2002
New York
Re: Politically Correct Demos only for Traktor

Originally posted by BenderBot1138
Yea, but why is that the folks there don't make a Mac Demo available? Am I missing something, or is nearly the whole music industry using Apple.

I mean for sure, if you want to make software for PC users to listen to their tunes at home... aok, but what about their real target market... who generally use Apple products. C'mon... throw us a fricken bone (sorry Dr. Evil ... couldn't resist).

:rolleyes:

You're missing something. :) It's not the whole industry anymore, but probably still more than 50%.

springscansing

macrumors 6502a
Oct 13, 2002
New York
Re: NI - Traktor DJ Studio for OS X Released

Originally posted by pgwalsh
TRAKTOR DJ Studio 2.0The New Face Of DJ-Mixing Professional DJ Software Now available for PC, Mac OS 9.2, and Mac OS X. TRAKTOR DJ Studio 2.0 is the most powerful and versatile software solution for professional DJ mixing, live remixing and mix recording using tracks in MP3, WAV, AIFF, and Audio CD* format.

http://www.nativeinstruments.de/index.php?traktor2_us
:D

Too bad it's not REAKTOR. Who cares about DJs anyway, heh.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.