Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Aug 13, 2012, 06:42 PM   #1
mobiletaylor
macrumors member

Can't Delete Photos in iPhoto 11?

For some reason I can't delete (or move to trash) photos in iPhoto? Tried rebuilding permissions but no luck. Has this happened to anyone else?
mobiletaylor is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2012, 07:32 PM   #2
snberk103
macrumors 603

Need more details...

Are your photos referenced or copied into the library? Are you trying to delete from an event, album, or smart album?

Other details are useful. Basically, you need to describe what you are doing in enough detail that someone can duplicate what you are doing.
Old Aug 14, 2012, 11:26 AM   #3
mobiletaylor
macrumors member

Well, all my photos are managed by iPhoto. I imported from my iPhone and wanted to delete a few. I have photos selected in the Library so I can see all my photos. I select the photos, right click, and hit delete - nothing happens. I think I will delete the program and re-download from the App Store.
mobiletaylor is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store