Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

h86a

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 17, 2012
Hello, I have to annotate a lot of pdfs and I started to use Preview, which is really good. There is a feature that is supposed to exist in Preview which is linking a text (or image) to a webpage or another part of the document. I am using Preview 6.0 (OS X 10.8) but I really cannot find the "add link" feature. I found this website http://goo.gl/pFYxo (video @ 3:00) which explain how to add a hyperlink but with an older version of preview. Also in the "Preview Help", there is a section on adding links to the pdf, and I have followed it but I can't find the Link button in the annotations bar or in the Tools>Annotate>"Add link"

Can somebody please help? At least confirm that this feature exists in Preview 6.0 and where it can be found. Or is it removed for no reason in Preview 6.0?

Many thanks.

reddysech

macrumors newbie
Aug 30, 2012
Same here please help

Hey,

Oh my god. Finally I found someone who is struggling with the same issue!
I can not find it eather and in previous versions of preview it worked just fine. I hope someone can help us!!

Thx.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.