Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Oldmanmac

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 31, 2012
Edmond, OK
Current;y running ML. But have have had same with Lion. Glitches, or little(?)abnormalities that should not be there.
For instance, I have a box that covers perfectly the MacRumors logo when I go to that page. As soon as I scroll up the box stays while the text moves. Don't know how or why this started, but it is annoying. Tried a fresh reinstall, but nothing. So, do you guys just live with the quirks? I don't think it's affecting performance......

Comments?

Eduted to add: This is not a ML only question. It happened in Lion as well.

samh

macrumors 6502
Oct 29, 2009
Current;y running ML. But have have had same with Lion. Glitches, or little(?)abnormalities that should not be there.
For instance, I have a box that covers perfectly the MacRumors logo when I go to that page. As soon as I scroll up the box stays while the text moves. Don't know how or why this started, but it is annoying. Tried a fresh reinstall, but nothing. So, do you guys just live with the quirks? I don't think it's affecting performance......

Comments?

Eduted to add: This is not a ML only question. It happened in Lion as well.

Your assumption is that the problem is something intrinsic to the OS. There are any number of reasons why these glitches could occur, even if they started with Lion or ML.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.