Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

choby

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 17, 2012
Hello , i need some help , i`m a iphone 2g 8g owner and i have problems with the microphone and the home button , i tryed today to fix them and after reassembly the phone wont start at all. Coud someone help me ?

choby

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 17, 2012
yes but i just open the back cover and the motherboard screws and when i saw all those connectors i back up and accidentaly , i don`t know how the red wire from the battery spred from the board , i welded back... but nothing , i think that welding was not good . sorry for my bad english .

batting1000

macrumors 604
Sep 4, 2011
Florida
yes but i just open the back cover and the motherboard screws and when i saw all those connectors i back up and accidentaly , i don`t know how the red wire from the battery spred from the board , i welded back... but nothing , i think that welding was not good . sorry for my bad english .

Messing around with stuff you shouldn't will mess up your phone.

choby

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 17, 2012
yes i know , but what is to do now ? to try weld the red wire again ? tell me your opinion please

choby

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 17, 2012
i fixed the starting problem :) i reweld the red wire but the screen wont turn on ...problem fixed , it turns on but the touchscreen aint work :)))))) ... from problem to problem . i fix one , another one aprear :)) and the phone wont charge

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.