Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lazer155

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 5, 2010
Does anyone know of a screen protector cloth that I could get for my rmbp? I'm looking for something like what is in the picture below.

I was wondering if moshi made anything like that. I thought I saw a thread awhile ago where someone bought one from moshi but I looked around and couldn't find anything on their website.

Attachments

• 17mbp08_LRG.jpg
    17mbp08_LRG.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 103

T5BRICK

macrumors G3
Aug 3, 2006
Oregon
Does anyone know of a screen protector cloth that I could get for my rmbp? I'm looking for something like what is in the picture below.

I was wondering if moshi made anything like that. I thought I saw a thread awhile ago where someone bought one from moshi but I looked around and couldn't find anything on their website.

Any reason why that one wouldn't work? Dimensionally, the rMBP and 15" MBP are very close.

lazer155

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 5, 2010
Any reason why that one wouldn't work? Dimensionally, the rMBP and 15" MBP are very close.

It could work. I just pulled the image off google images. I was kind of just looking for recommendations but yeah, I'll find that one's manufacturer.

T5BRICK

macrumors G3
Aug 3, 2006
Oregon
It could work. I just pulled the image off google images. I was kind of just looking for recommendations but yeah, I'll find that one's manufacturer.

Ah, well at my last job we sold these.

I hated dealing with the Radtech, it was a pain in the ass to return things(we were a reseller), but they did sell a couple cool sleeves and cases.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.