Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ourcore

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 4, 2012
Hey guys
I recently installed Now Playing, a tweak that displays notifications upon changing songs in iTunes. Anyway, after being uninstalled, it still shows up in the system "In Notification Center" list. Sure, this doesn't do any harm, but can someone please help me with manually removing this? I've asked for help in the tweak's thread and emailed the dev, but no cigar

Cheers!

ourcore

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 4, 2012
You may want to look in your library:

/Users/yournameinthispath/Library/Application Support

Hmm I did and there's a NotificationCenter folder with just a database file in there. Sometimes I hate the lack of application uninstallers on Mac

Ddyracer

macrumors 68000
Nov 24, 2009
Hmm I did and there's a NotificationCenter folder with just a database file in there. Sometimes I hate the lack of application uninstallers on Mac

Yep, I had a feeling it was that. That's what I like about windows, you can uninstall things in CP, and it will get rid of it in more modern way. Then again, it's good that Microsoft has that since PC's are more a target so you want to be more careful with your file management.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.