Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dhruvik

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 20, 2012
hi guys...
i have an iphone 3gs having no imei,no sim,no wifi mode,and restart on 10 mins and ios 4.1

now for fix the no sim,no imei mode i restore on custom ios 4.3.5(shift + restore) it by itunes and bypass error 3194 by tiny umbrella and 1600 by pawned dfu,and it stops on error 1013 than i do fix recovary by redsnow..

and after that i get activation screen but the problem was not solve no imei,nosim,no wifi

so i decided to put it on ios 5.1

now i done same procedure like above iput device in pawned dfu mode by ireb/redsnow,than by pass 3194 error by tinyumbrela,than i restore by (shift+restore) by ios 5.1 and it show me 1602 error..

but guys now problem come here
after finding solution for 1602 it says that remove gs.apple......bla fromm host
if i remove that i get error 3194.
and ya in tiny umbrella the set host to exit was grayed always...

and now i did done on ios 4.3.5 which i done earlier

and i done both proccess on same pc
letest version of ios

and i want tu use my iphone as ipod so if i can't solve the problem no imei,nosim,than no problem but fix restart problem any howw.

thanx atlest for reading my problem..
and if you solve it than you are 2nd person for me after god....

daudi

macrumors member
Jan 1, 2012
hi guys...
i have an iphone 3gs having no imei,no sim,no wifi mode,and restart on 10 mins and ios 4.1

now for fix the no sim,no imei mode i restore on custom ios 4.3.5(shift + restore) it by itunes and bypass error 3194 by tiny umbrella and 1600 by pawned dfu,and it stops on error 1013 than i do fix recovary by redsnow..

and after that i get activation screen but the problem was not solve no imei,nosim,no wifi

so i decided to put it on ios 5.1

now i done same procedure like above iput device in pawned dfu mode by ireb/redsnow,than by pass 3194 error by tinyumbrela,than i restore by (shift+restore) by ios 5.1 and it show me 1602 error..

but guys now problem come here
after finding solution for 1602 it says that remove gs.apple......bla fromm host
if i remove that i get error 3194.
and ya in tiny umbrella the set host to exit was grayed always...

and now i did done on ios 4.3.5 which i done earlier

and i done both proccess on same pc
letest version of ios

and i want tu use my iphone as ipod so if i can't solve the problem no imei,nosim,than no problem but fix restart problem any howw.

thanx atlest for reading my problem..
and if you solve it than you are 2nd person for me after god....

after examing your problem. i think you got an iphone 3GS 8GB. correct me if i am worng. the iphone 3GS 8GB you got, you must have updated it to iPad Baseband to proceed on with the unlock..?

If yes, then you screwed the iphone because the iPad BAseband is not compatible with the iphone 3GS 8GB model.

the issue you are facing is called bricked iphone 3gs.

if you got iphone 3GS other than 8GB, then i got a list over here full of errors with their solutions. this will help you a lot.

dhruvik

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 20, 2012
thannx all for reply and reading my problem ...

i have i phone 3gs 16gb

but the problem 3194 error solved using tiny umbrella right...i do with it and its done

i solved 1600 error using ireb but it give 1602 error which means that remove gs.apple...bla..... from hosts but when i do it it gives 3194 error

and the tiny umbrela automatiacaly add gs.apple..... in host when run

and the set host on exit option was grayed

i am window7 user with letest version of all stuffss...

dhruvik

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 20, 2012
Yes ...
But when i create custom ipsw using redsnow it create No bb means presve base band but how to create actvated ios???

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
Yes ...
But when i create custom ipsw using redsnow it create No bb means presve base band but how to create actvated ios???

Yes, you need to use a no_bb ipsw.
If its not activated you can activate it by jailbreaking it after with redsnow.
But again what are you going to do with it when no radios will work like no wifi, cellular connection, bluetooth,gps etc....
I dont even know if you can sync it to transfer stuff.

dhruvik

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 20, 2012
THANX a lot...

whenever i tried to restore any ipse (no_bb or stock) it givesame error whicjh i discribed erlier even if i use tiny umbrela and ireb/redsnow for pawned dfu 1602,11,1601 errors come...

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
You have to make sure your hosts point to apples servers.
Use tinyumbrella.
Go to advanced, set hosts to cydia and UNCHECK that box.
Then restart itunes, put your iphone in pwned dfu and try the custom 5.1.1 ipsw again. If you get an error after installing the custom ipsw try using tinyumbrella to kick it out of recovery mode.
If you try using an official ipsw it will always error out because the phone has a hardware fault.

TriJetHero

macrumors 601
Oct 13, 2010
World
manual edit the host file, google on it, after editing restart pc.

you can try putting gs.apple.com in your browser, it should take you to apple

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.