Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Aug 20, 2012, 06:13 PM   #1
Mozaltof
macrumors newbie

iPhone 4S group messaging unable to send not provider issue

My iPhone cannot send group texts to more than four other people.

I've tried turning on and off my imessaging, mms, SMS, Group messaging, and I have reset network settings, restored my iPhone and made sure all my contacts in it had their correct full phone number.

I talked to AT&T it is not their problem because I went to the Verizon store and texted the same group on an iPhone with their service, so I believe it is an apple issue.

I recently move to new York and my group text was working in Louisiana where I was living and the contacts are also living. Now me or any other people's iphone I have tried have the same problem.

Please help
Mozaltof is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2012, 06:29 PM   #2
daudi
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozaltof View Post
My iPhone cannot send group texts to more than four other people.

I've tried turning on and off my imessaging, mms, SMS, Group messaging, and I have reset network settings, restored my iPhone and made sure all my contacts in it had their correct full phone number.

I talked to AT&T it is not their problem because I went to the Verizon store and texted the same group on an iPhone with their service, so I believe it is an apple issue.

I recently move to new York and my group text was working in Louisiana where I was living and the contacts are also living. Now me or any other people's iphone I have tried have the same problem.

Please help
the issue might persist in the network you use. the network provider might be limitng you from send bulk sms.

to over come this issue have you tired some of the apps like group messgaing from the App Store? try them out, they might help you.
daudi is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2012, 06:49 PM   #3
Mozaltof
macrumors newbie

It was the same with a verizon phone and I have tried the ap store with the same results.
Mozaltof is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting