Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Aug 22, 2012, 08:46 PM   #1
Biohazard79
macrumors newbie

Where does Flixster App store downloaded movies

So I have been searching high and low on both forums and my macbook as to where the movie files are being saved. I'm assuming they are hidden because usual searches don't come up with anything and I checked the flixster app package contants with no avail. Can anyone help me?
Biohazard79 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2012, 08:48 PM   #2
simsaladimbamba
macrumors Core

To find invisible/hidden files via Finder:
To find out, where you storage capacity is being used (downloaded movies should take some GBs away), you can use the following free applications:Maybe try a combination of several, if you still can't find the "missing" capacity.
Old Sep 9, 2012, 06:20 PM   #3
cjt3007
macrumors member

User -> Library

The are located in your user folder -> library -> application support -> flixster

Movies that you have downloaded will be in a folder.
cjt3007 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2013, 03:03 AM   #4
laz305
macrumors regular

Send a message via AIM to laz305 Send a message via MSN to laz305 Send a message via Yahoo to laz305
and not a whole lot we can do with these files huh? can't play them on any other device or convert them? Flixster is pretty good at this shafting business huh? I mean you paid for the movie but can't do anything with it.
laz305 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2013, 06:23 PM   #5
PinkyMacGodess
macrumors 68000

It's weird that I got the UltraViolet Despicable Me package, and it downloaded direct to iTunes. Now The Hobbit doesn't. AND I think they turned off the 'show all files' setting too. Sneaky bastards...

So why crap on iTunes? Why make it so damn hard to 'be legal' that it's not even close to being worth it? They take two big steps forward, and fall back a couple of hundred. What a bunch of wankers...
PinkyMacGodess is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store