Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > App Store Business, Legal and Marketıng

Old Aug 22, 2012, 11:37 PM   #1
turbobass
macrumors 6502

Best Practices: Incorporating for Apple Developer Program

Google has too many sponsored results on this (lol)! Looking for your own experiences and perhaps failures to learn from in terms of setting up a company to use intead of my own self.

Want to know the best way to satisfy the requirements for signing up for an account to test apps on physical device, as stated on the sign up page as:

I guess I could use my own name but I really don't feel like changing it later. That could turn out to be complicated or expensive.
turbobass is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23, 2012, 02:46 AM   #2
jnoxx
macrumors 65816

Not that hard, you don't need a company or anything.
ALl you have to do is sign up for an individual account, fill in your real name etc, once you want to publish apps, you have to go through some automated stuff that will generate an contract for you (even will create an small company if i'm not mistaking), so you can publish payed apps, all you have to do is then fill in your bank account and you're set.

iPad Mini, iPad 4, iPad 2, iPhone 3G,4,5, iMac 24", Mac Mini Last gen, Macbook Pro Retina with Dell U2711
jnoxx is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > App Store Business, Legal and Marketıng

Tags
developer, incorporating, ios