Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Aug 27, 2012, 07:29 PM   #1
PNGento
macrumors member

Need software for wedding slideshow

I am putting together a slideshow for my daughter's wedding. I've used iPhoto to create the slideshow and know what music I'd like to use, but the slide show is long...and I'd like to have several songs play during the show (rather than the one song repeating multiple times), but iPhoto only has the option of assigning a single song. So I see two approaches...use a different program than iMovie that will allow more manipulation of the accompanying music (could iMovie import a slide show from iPhoto perhaps?)...

OR, find a program that will allow me to edit the music so I can create a single "song" that is a compilation of several songs tacked on to each other. Can anyone offer suggestions. I don't care how much the programs cost, but would like something that has a short learning curve (at least for this single project).

TIA
PNGento is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2012, 07:39 PM   #2
GoCubsGo
macrumors Nehalem

iMovie?
GoCubsGo is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2012, 02:51 PM   #3
Big Bad D
macrumors member

FotoMagico?
Big Bad D is offline   0 Reply With Quote