Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

madtownapple

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 26, 2012
I am not sure what happened but yesterday I went to charge my iPhone 4s and to my dismay I could not get it to show the charging icon. I assumed that my cord was bad as the housing is cracking and tearing near the connector so I figured I would wait and go get a new cord today. As I got in my car I plugged my phone into the car charger and it still wasnt charging. This lead me to believe that the issue is not the cord but the phone itself. Last night before I went to bed I left my phone plugged in even though it did not show any charging indication. I remember seeing the ten percent warning last night before going to sleep so I figured I would wake up with a dead phone however I woke up and it was at about 32%. It seems to actually be charging extremely slow but there is no indication in the battery icon or the charging lock screen. Does anyone have any idea what may be going on? I did do a hard and soft reset but still not charging, well charging VERY slow.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.