Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps

Old Aug 27, 2012, 08:47 AM   #1
Ruffian829
macrumors 6502

Different App for seagate goflex satellite?

I just bought the seagate satellite and everything seems to work ok except for the seagate app. Every time I want to watch a video other than the one I started watching I have to go back into the iPad settings, and act like I'm reconnecting to the seagate wifi (I click on the seagate wifi even though the iPad says I'm already connected to it) then I can go back into the app and play a different video. This is a royal PITA to say the least. Even if I click on the wrong video to watch by accident I have to do this. I tried resetting the satellite, reinstalling the app, all firmware is up to date etc. I can get around the problem by using safari vs the app
I was wondering if there is a non-seagate app that can be used with the satellite HD? Preferably without hacking the HD.
Ruffian829 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps