Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

phillyi

macrumors member
Nov 8, 2011
to OP-
I too have been looking for something similar for awhile and i dont believe such a thing really exists.

the problem with nolockscreen i found is that whenever you receive a msg your phone automatically unlocks itself which is pretty annoying.

the closest thing ive found is activator. remove the slide to unlock text and bar and then set your sleep button through activator to unlock.

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
The developer behind iCleaner has his own repo. On his repo he has a tweak called No Slider Text. I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for but the description says it:

Removes "swipe to unlock", "swipe to shutdown", "swipe to answer" and more swipe texts.

I've never tried it and I'm not sure if there are different options where you can select which slider texts you want to remove but it's worth a shot. I'm a fan of his stuff. iCleaner is pretty impressive for everything that it does. Check it out and let me know how it goes. PM me if you need the repo.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.