Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Aug 30, 2012, 03:23 PM   #1
bollyboy
macrumors regular

Change cover photo on iPad photos album.

Hi,

I've just got an iPad and have added photos from my iMac via iTunes. All were arranged in iPhoto.

My cover photos in iPhoto are as i have chose, but when syncing the iPad the cover photo used in the first within the album. Is there a way to change the IOS album cover photos to one i prefer..

Thanks
bollyboy is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search