Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

taut

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 31, 2012
Hello, I'm italian. I'm sorry but my english is not very good. I want ask you if the uneven tint issue (mine ipad is blue/yellow) goes away after a few time or i have to change ipad under warranty.
Thanks everyone.

Defender2010

Cancelled
Jun 6, 2010
It doesn't seem to disappear after a while.......it's a flaw, like previous screen flaws on the iPad, we have to get used to it, or play the iPad lottery and try to get one without the tint! I exchanged 3 times and finally got one I am happy with. The first one had terrible blue/pink/yellow tint and even after 3 months of heavy usage it did not go away :(

taut

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 31, 2012
I'm Worried because there are many people Who changed their ipad and the problem is still here. I think it's very annoying

VidPro

macrumors 6502a
Mar 16, 2011
I may have gotten used to it but it appears to me that it has gotten better on my iPad.

Fruit Cake

macrumors 6502a
Mar 31, 2012
They all have it, just depends if it's enough to bother you. I got used to it, been traveling with it last 6 weeks and I'm busier using it then to pay attention to slight screen colour variations

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.