Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

captain cadet

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2012
Hi guys
just being nosy on the apple youtube channel last year they relised a new video of iOS5 but this year they havent. its as if there hidding some new majour feature (like ui change). there not even a video on there own website! what do you think is they reason why they havent?

virginblue4

macrumors 68020
Apr 15, 2012
United Kingdom
Hi guys
just being nosy on the apple youtube channel last year they relised a new video of iOS5 but this year they havent. its as if there hidding some new majour feature (like ui change). there not even a video on there own website! what do you think is they reason why they havent?

I also wondered this :confused:

I highly doubt it's a UI change though, but you never know I suppose.

pixelbitapps

macrumors newbie
Jan 28, 2012
Hi guys

Well it's not officially out yet to the public. I bet they'll release the video shortly after it is announced available publicly.

captain cadet

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2012
you have a point
but there something up as they did do 2 for montain lion and 1 for ios5 but none with ios6

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.