Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Digital Audio

Old Sep 2, 2012, 07:55 PM   #1
DaGrandMastah
macrumors 6502a

Smart Playlist help? Keep it to one artist?

I'm trying to put together smart playlists that I'm goign to auto sync to my iPhone. I'm trying to make a smart playlist with all the Nas albums I want but one of the albums (The Lost Tapes) is also the name of an album that Young Jeezy has so it's including both albums in the smart playlist even though I only want Nas.

How exactly can I get around this? I'm trying to keep the playlist to only those select Nas albums that I want on my iphone.
DaGrandMastah is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2012, 08:13 PM   #2
DaGrandMastah
macrumors 6502a

Just figured it out. For anyone who is interested. What you have to do is create a playlist that matches ALL of the rules then make the 1st rule Artist is Nas and a second nested rule where any of the following are true and then add all the albums you want within that nested rule.
DaGrandMastah is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Digital Audio