Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mlmwalt

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 8, 2010
Philadelphia, Pa, USA
I am having issues synching Numbers documents on my iPhone 4s (iOS 5.1.1) to Numbers docs on my iCloud account. I have deleted and reinstalled Numbers on my 4s and have shut off sharing to iCloud and reactivated sharing to iCloud. I've tried synching over 3g and over WiFi. Nothing seems to work. My other devices with these Numbers docs are a the New iPad (iOS 5.1.1) and Touch Gen3 (iOS 5.1.1). All of my devices are running Numbers v1.16.1.

What am I missing? :confused:

Any help would be appreciated.

FrankHahn

macrumors 6502a
May 17, 2011
If you have the file on a Mac, drag it to the iCloud that is opened in Safari and check if you get it on your iPhone 4S. Sometimes, you may have to wait for a while, depending on the internet speed.

You can also start a new file on your iPhone 4S.

I can easily see the Pages files on my iPhone 4S that are uploaded up to the iCloud from my Mac Pro.

mlmwalt

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 8, 2010
Philadelphia, Pa, USA
If you have the file on a Mac, drag it to the iCloud that is opened in Safari and check if you get it on your iPhone 4S. Sometimes, you may have to wait for a while, depending on the internet speed.

You can also start a new file on your iPhone 4S.

I can easily see the Pages files on my iPhone 4S that are uploaded up to the iCloud from my Mac Pro.

Thanks. I am running SL on my MBP, so I can't do anything from my laptop.

The main issue is that everything else synches to & from my 4s except my Numbers files. I have shut off sharing on iCloud, deleted the sheets and tried to restore from iCloud and even deleted Numbers from my phone and reinstalled it. Nothing is working. In fact, when I reinstalled Numbers and went to download the spreadsheets, it actually is trying to use the ones I "deleted" earlier. :mad:

Attachments

• phone cap.jpg
    phone cap.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 44
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.