Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > iOS Blog Discussion

Old Sep 17, 2012, 04:55 AM   #126
iKing7
macrumors newbie

Wishful thinking..
The iPad doesn't have any real leaked information coming out for it. And with only half way through the year since the last update, I'd be surprised if they wasted the last release to do another one so soon.
iKing7 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2012, 09:03 PM   #127
Dustman
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by malnar View Post
Except for all the apps that will start being updated to require iOS 6. Then what? If you restore, or want to install an app you don't currently have on your iPad, you're truly screwed. There's nothing cool or good about Apple obsoleting the original iPad after only two years. Don't try and convince anyone of that. Everyone expected at least another year of OS upgrades, just like all the other iOS devices have gotten. Let's pray this is not a precedent, and only a fluke because of the limitations of the first iPad. I fear, however, that Apple really is setting a new precedent in order to encourage a LOT more sales.
How many apps require iOS 5? I still use 4.2.1 just fine and the only thing that I've come across so far is facebook which requires 4.3 and won't update. That's it. This is on a 2nd Gen iPod touch. Much older/slower than your iPad
Old Oct 14, 2012, 01:43 PM   #128
spookiewon
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushido View Post
oh maybe i should finally take in my iPad for its dead pixel that never really bothered me but if its a silent tweaked iPad 3 then i might get one of those as a replacement.

the current iPad 3 takes forever to charge and does not charge at all when u use it at the same time. very annoying when u were used to the iPad 2
My first gen iPad didn't charge at all if you were using it either, nor does my Galaxy Tab. This isn't unusual. I don't find my "new iPad" takes any longer to charge than my original iPad did.
spookiewon is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2012, 02:03 PM   #129
bushido
macrumors 601

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookiewon View Post
My first gen iPad didn't charge at all if you were using it either, nor does my Galaxy Tab. This isn't unusual. I don't find my "new iPad" takes any longer to charge than my original iPad did.
really? my iPad 2 took literally half as long as the iPad 3 to charge and always charged while using it. oh well i got used to it by now

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > iOS Blog Discussion