Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Aug 12, 2005, 09:17 PM   #1
ohcrap
macrumors 6502a

how to make movies off of screen video

Sorry if this has already been answered (link?) but I was just curious how can I make a movie based on whats going on on my screen? Kind of like the movies they use on apple.com to show users the new OS X features. I want to make a couple tutorials just for fun, basically, and to help myself show my friends about the new things I learn to do (do I really need a reason? lol). I have QuickTime Pro if that matters.
Old Aug 12, 2005, 09:23 PM   #2
TheMonarch
macrumors 65816

Dude, your username really bugs me. How did you get away with it?

But whatever, Im not gonna thread crap.

google 'snapz pro x'
Old Aug 12, 2005, 09:23 PM   #3
njmac
macrumors 68000

Here you go. You have to pay for Snapz proX though. I don't know if there is any way of doing that for free.

Edit: beaten to it. And your user name bugs me too. I wonder if the mods will ban you because of it.
njmac is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2005, 09:28 PM   #4
ohcrap
macrumors 6502a

lol honestly, I didn't think I was breaking any rules with the username.

*cue ranting about User Agreement, yada yada* So mods, please don't ban me. I'm more than willing to change the username if it bugs everyone, lol.

Thanks guys, I'll look into getting snapz pro x.
Old Apr 26, 2011, 07:42 PM   #5
mianfraz
macrumors newbie

the good thing with the new mac is that the quicktime that comes with it has a built-in function for screen recording
mianfraz is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2011, 07:44 PM   #6
simsaladimbamba

Quote:
Originally Posted by mianfraz View Post
the good thing with the new mac is that the quicktime that comes with it has a built-in function for screen recording
Here we go again:

Did you just register to write the above to a five year old thread? Or are you thread resurrectors getting a kick out of replies like these, were people are wandering in wonder why something like this happens?
Or was it a failed attempt to spam?
simsaladimbamba is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store