Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Sep 9, 2012, 11:47 AM   #1
MRxRoman
macrumors newbie

screen share for FaceTime

Anyone else think this would be a pretty cool feature to implement into FaceTime? While i know you can easily take screen shots and send to someone, I think it would come in handy when trying to show another iPhone user more than just a simple snap shot.
An example would be if I wanted to show my friend a conversation between me and someone else through text, I'd normally have to take a handful of screen shots to accomplish this. But having "screen share", or whatever you wanna call it, would make it as easy as face timing and scrolling through the desired sections of the conversation. You also wouldn't have to send them physical photos that they can possibly keep or show someone else.
I just think it'd be pretty neat to show a live stream of your iPhone screen just as if you were on Skype and did screen sharing. I know it probably wont be any time soon, but its just a thought.
MRxRoman is offline   2 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9, 2012, 11:58 AM   #2
longhorns172006
macrumors member

I like this idea. Good thinking.
Old Sep 9, 2012, 12:51 PM   #3
dotme
macrumors 6502a

This is an excellent suggestion. Would make remote-supporting iPhone users a lot easier.
dotme is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone