Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MRxRoman

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 8, 2012
Anyone else think this would be a pretty cool feature to implement into FaceTime? While i know you can easily take screen shots and send to someone, I think it would come in handy when trying to show another iPhone user more than just a simple snap shot.
An example would be if I wanted to show my friend a conversation between me and someone else through text, I'd normally have to take a handful of screen shots to accomplish this. But having "screen share", or whatever you wanna call it, would make it as easy as face timing and scrolling through the desired sections of the conversation. You also wouldn't have to send them physical photos that they can possibly keep or show someone else.
I just think it'd be pretty neat to show a live stream of your iPhone screen just as if you were on Skype and did screen sharing. I know it probably wont be any time soon, but its just a thought.

dotme

macrumors 65816
Oct 18, 2011
Iowa
This is an excellent suggestion. Would make remote-supporting iPhone users a lot easier.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.