Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chenks

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 23, 2007
UK
anyone else find that their new text tone keeps defaulting back to tri-tone?
my text tone is calypso, but every day i find that it is playing tri-tone when i get a text.

i go into settings and the tick is still next to calypso, but it play tri-tone instead. i tap calypso to set it back to that, and it then plays calypso for a while, then eventually it will go back to playing tri-tone again.

obviously it's a bug in the beta 4, just wondered if anyone else had noticed it.

gforce216

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2009
anyone else find that their new text tone keeps defaulting back to tri-tone?
my text tone is calypso, but every day i find that it is playing tri-tone when i get a text.

i go into settings and the tick is still next to calypso, but it play tri-tone instead. i tap calypso to set it back to that, and it then plays calypso for a while, then eventually it will go back to playing tri-tone again.

obviously it's a bug in the beta 4, just wondered if anyone else had noticed it.

Yeah. A couple others have posted threads about this problem. I too have that problem along with the common audio bug affecting third party music apps.

aarmstrong27

macrumors regular
Jun 20, 2012
For me, this happens only when I plug into my MBA to sync with iTunes. Even then, it is not every time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.