Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

qwimjim

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 5, 2011
Anyone know how to get more screen saver options, like choosing how many seconds to show each photo, or choosing different effects.. in my options I can either crossfade or not, or zoom/pan or not. Also the "shuffle" options is not so great, to this day I don't understand why no apple product has proper shuffle. If I have a folder with 500 photos, none should repeat until all have been displayed..

Anyone know of a third party screen saver app that can do what I'm looking for? Thanks!

Last edited:

heisenberg123

macrumors 603
Oct 31, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
Anyone know how to get more screen saver options, like choosing how many seconds to show each photo, or choosing different effects.. in my options I can either crossfade or not, or zoom/pan or not. Also the "shuffle" options is not so great, to this day I don't understand why no apple product has proper shuffle. If I have a folder with 500 photos, none should repeat until all have been displayed..

Anyone know of a third party screen saver app that can do what I'm looking for? Thanks!

agreed even the wallpaper shuffle random sucks i get some pictures way more often than others

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.